Sunday, January 17, 2010

--- Tell me whats your fav. pickup line ---

"""" FOR THE FIRST PAKISTANI HOMEMADE ELECTRIC CAR """"" HERE.....

Hey some pick up lines I thought you may enjoy....

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Ya know, you look really hot! You must be real reason for global warming.


There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.

There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.

Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

Fat penguin. [What?] Sorry. I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Baicarumba...are those real?

Be unique and different, just say yes.

Can I flirt with you?

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

Posters

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

Greetings and salivations

Honey, I'm new in this town - dya think I could have directions to your house.

I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!

I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what say we tie up for the night?

I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

Did you fart? Because you blew me away

You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.

Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?

I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true

Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.

I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.

Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my
problems

"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
room?"

Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.

I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?

Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.

POOF! (What are u doing?) I'm here, where are your other two wishes?

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!

Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down .

Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle.

1 comment:

  1. Did you fart, cuz you blew me away...

    thats my fav.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete